Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Seasons Greetings

I just got started making my Christmas cards for an upcoming craft show in November.  This is my first card that is part of a pack of cards.  My camera is not that good but the sentiment says Seasons Greetings. I started by stamping the tree with Versamark Ink and then embossing it in white.  I originally stamped it with white StazOn but liked how the embossed image came out more white.  I then stamped Versamark ink all over the cardstock and covered it with Heat and Stick powder and Dazzling Diamonds glitter.  I loved how sparkly the card turned out.  To finish it off, I added irridescent ribbon and a bow.


Cardstock:  Stampin Up Bashful Blue and Whisper White
Ink:  Versamark
White Embossing Powder
Stampin Up Heat and Stick Powder
Stampin Up Dazzling Diamonds Glitter
Tree stamp is from Hampton Arts but Stampin Up has a similar stamp set called Lovely As A Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment